With temperatures in the teens at night, two roosters in the freezer, one in my belly, the fields cleared and sleeping for the winter, the potatoes are ready to be harvested and eaten. Yum Yum!
Support our mission, stay at the EcoRanch. Funds generated support educational and community outreach progams.
Flagstaff Grand Canyon Mtn. ChaletFlagstaff, AZ, United States
Are you planning on visiting the Grand Canyon this year? Or maybe you are just looking to get out of the busy city and spend time immersed in nature. If so, a couple nights at the Flagstaff Grand...
- Climate Curriculum
- Biodiversity Project
- Flagstaff Foodlink
- Friends of Flagstaff's Future
- Willow Bend Environmental Education Center
- Flagstaff Community Market
- Sustainable Economic Development Initiative of Coconino County
- NAU: CRAFTS
- U of A: Master Gardener Program
- AZ Highlands Garden Conference
- ASU: Schools of Engineering
- Grand Classroon
- Flagstaff Southside Center
Worldwide ConnectionsJoin 935 other subscribersThe EcoRanch is now solar!Another delicious EcoRanch breakfast...potatoes, tomatoes, eggs, and microgreens.Find us at the Foodlink Booth at the Farmer's Market these last couple weeks to buy herbs for the holidays, potatoes, and squash.We're selling thyme and rosemary plants for holiday cooking! $8/plant or 2 for $14.Rockin' Reds